Depot International (“Depot”) sells an assortment of printers, printer parts, and IT parts and equipment that may including new, OEM certified remanufactured, and refurbished products to meet the unique needs of each customer. Given the inherent differences in these product types, different warranty terms apply.
Before submitting any warranty claim please verify the specific product type for which you are submitting a claim and review the applicable warranty terms set forth below. The warranty period for all warranties backed by Depot are based on the date of the original Depot International invoice for the specific product in question.
- Genuine New HP Printers – Genuine new HP printers are covered by the applicable HP factory warranty, typically one (1) year. Please see the HP website for details. Extended warranties may also be purchased directly from HP. All warranty claims for genuine new HP printers should be submitted to HP. Please contact Depot customer support if HP denies a warranty claim that is within the original HP factory warranty period.
- Genuine New Lexmark Printers – Genuine new Lexmark printers are covered by the applicable Lexmark factory warranty. If you are an authorized service provider, solutions dealer, or distributor, please contact Lexmark to register the warranty and confirm its duration and terms. All warranty claims for genuine new Lexmark printers should be submitted to Lexmark. Please contact Depot customer support if Lexmark denies a warranty claim that is within the original Lexmark warranty period.
- HP Certified Remanufactured Printers – HP Certified Remanufactured Printers carry a one (1) year warranty. Please see the HP website for details. Warranty claims for HP Certified Remanufactured printers purchased through Depot may be submitted to Depot for processing.
- Refurbished Laser Printers – Depot warrants that its refurbished laser printers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. Transfer belts on refurbished color laser printers are excluded from this refurbished laser printer warranty, and are separately warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days.
- Refurbished Inkjet Printers – Depot warrants that its refurbished inkjet printers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days.
- As-Is Printers – All printers sold “As-Is” are sold AS-IS WITH ALL FAULTS. Depot makes no representations as to the condition or operability of any “as-is” printer.
- Toner cartridges and Drum units – All Depot printer warranties expressly exclude coverage of any toner cartridge(s) and/or drum unit(s) included with the printer at the time of sale. These items are subject to the warranty provisions of their respective supplier.
PRINTER PARTS WARRANTIES
- Genuine New Printer Parts – Genuine new HP printer parts carry a 1-year HP factory warranty. Genuine new Lexmark printer parts carry a 90-day Lexmark factory warranty. All other genuine new printer parts carry a 90-day warranty. Warranty claims for all genuine new printer parts may be submitted to Depot in accordance with the Warranty Claim Procedures set forth below.
- Refurbished Printer Parts and Aftermarket New Parts – Depot warrants that its refurbished printer parts and aftermarket new printer parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
IT PARTS AND EQUIPMENT WARRANTIES
- HP Authorized / HPE / HP Inc. – All HP Authorized, HPE, and HP Inc IT parts carry a one (1) year factory warranty backed by HP. Warranty claims may be submitted to Depot for processing in accordance with the Warranty Claim Procedures set forth below.
- Refurbished IT Parts and Equipment – Depot warrants that its refurbished IT parts and equipment will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days.
- Used IT Parts – All “used” or “As-Is” IT parts are sold AS-IS WITH ALL FAULTS. Depot makes no representations as to the condition or operability of any used or as-is IT parts.
BARCODE SUPPLIES WARRANTY
- Depot warrants that its barcode supplies products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES
To initiate a warranty claim, all customers must contact Depot customer service to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Customer will be required to provide information regarding the product and the purchase, such as the product model number, product serial number, sales order number, original P.O number, and invoice number, together with complete details of the issue or reason for the warranty claim.
Customer must ship the product to Depot in its original packaging or, if the original packaging is not available, in packaging suitable to protect the product from damage during shipping. Customer must include any paperwork provided by Depot relating to the return in the package and write the RMA number on the outside of the box. Depot reserves the right to reject a warranty claim for damage associated with inadequate packaging.
All items returned to Depot will be inspected and evaluated for defects against the information provided by the customer before approving any warranty claim. If a warranty claim is approved Depot will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace the product, or issue a refund of the original purchase price. If a replacement printer is deemed appropriate, Depot reserves the option to offer a similar model if the exact printer model is not available.
Depot’s limited warranties do not cover misuse or mishandling of equipment and are void if product tamper seals are broken.
New OEM items being returned for refund as “Good Unused” must be in saleable condition in their original, unopened OEM packing, with no writing or markings on the packaging. Good Unused product is eligible for return 30 days from date of purchase.
Special Order items are not eligible for return.
THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. DEPOT LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE DURATION OF THE CORRESPONDING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.